Non-Stop Media seeks to uphold Article 19 of The Universal Declaration of Human Rights:
“Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.”
Our goals support the creation and distribution of information through all forms of media without fear of reprisal.
Non-Stop Media aspires:
- To provide and facilitate the free circulation of information;
- To fight against censorship – particularly against media;
- To develop all forms of media – audio, written, visual and online;
- To elevate the level of freedom of speech and expression in the world;
- To develop the culture of dialogue and communication; and
- To promote respect for human rights and democratic principles.