We fight for free information by fighting against media censorship.
Our activities include:
- Exposing methods of censorship – particularly against media and journalists;
- Providing updated tools to fight censorship and urging all people – especially journalists – to take action to overcome repressive measures;
- Publishing articles and books featuring relevant issues being discussed and debated on an international level;
- Publicizing restrictions on human rights and individual freedoms currently implemented by non-democratic governments upon their citizens;
- Catalyzing dialogue and communication – including online chats and discussion forums – amongst citizens and their leaders;
- Aggregating and posting tools for journalists – particularly exiles – to develop and transmit their work; and
- Utilizing and developing media in all forms – audio, written, visual and online – in order to expand the depth and breadth of information distribution.